Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thingy - My Room Has A TV


Andy, an avid odd meterite sent this "Cute and Complicated" song to me. It sounds a bit more complex than it works out on paper, check it out.

This inspires me. There are artists out there true to their own colors. Love it! But to me, there really is nothing complex about this song, but completely in the creative flow. Complicated comes when you try to fit something into... say 4 when it infact does not belong there at all.

And I am glad that she is singing about a TV in her room, its an important subject. And..I would just like to add that I don't have one nor will have I ever. So now I am going to write a song about My Room Doesn't Have a TV and people just don't understand why...

Thanks Andy for this odd nugget.

Oddly,
-BetZe13
OddTimeObsessed.com Tune in

.

No comments: