Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Samples - Finally

So in order to procrastinate my taxes just a little longer, I found the perfect distraction, something I've been meaning to do for a long time: POST MUSIC SAMPLES - Whats a site about music with out samples? Lame? Well I don't want it to be that so... even with the broadcast stream, you want to hear what a song sounds like now not sometime in the future when you are going to forget about it. I am going to try to add as many as I can without going over the transfer rate limits on this server. The song sample links are in different colors (no way) mind you, you have to be a bit patient for it to download.

On playlist page there are a few now, with many more to come.
Odd Time Obsessed - Playlists

Also, on my RPM effort blog entry I put short samples - come-on.. you gotta hear the one in 17...
OTO Blog - Finish Line

Keepin' it ODD,
-BetZe

No comments: