Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Psychedelphia Month of NINE

I am quite partial to these odd months, May, July, Sept, Nov, I even incorporated the 13/20 calendar so I could have that 13th moon. Sept usually is my least favorite odd month, it reminds me of going back to school and winter coming. But now that I live in Las Vegas, NV I am welcoming the winter - move over 112F in the shade, I welcome the 70F Winter back. Yeah for 9th month.

So lets celebrate today and invoke this month with some Deadphish in 9, aka Psychedelphia's Nano.
Psychedelphia is a progressive jazz fusion band quartet out of, yup you guested it, PA USA. A while back I received their demo and put them on rotation. I am not sure if its the same line up, but they are certainly still grooving. Many people have tried to bring out the dormant Deadphish in me. It got to a point where I just thought it wasn't in me at all. But that to Psychedelphia they brought it out with 9,7 or 13. Right on!

Check out their psychedelaoddness Psychedelphia.com

Keepin' it ODD,
BetZe13
OddTimeObsessed.com Tune in

.

No comments: