Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nine Inch Nails

Okay so I am on this NINE theme this month and usually my adoration is stuck on 13 or sometimes 11 and even 10 - but quite frankly I just have not been interested in NINE. Well this month I am going to open my meterical mind and really feel what this number is about. Besides some of the metric NINES I've touched upon this month so far, one of the first things to come to mind is Nine Inch Nails, aka NIN. I've heard rumors that 'The Downward Spiral' has some oddness so I finally decided to find out for myself.

NIN - Downward Spiral

Who knew all this time a 13/4 was right in front of me? Also, its obvious they are not really obsessed with the number NINE metrically, but it does make for a descriptive name.

Spiraling,
-BetZe13
OddTimeObsessed.com Tune in

.

No comments: