Thursday, August 2, 2007

Symphony X at House of Blues in Hollywood 7/31/07

A blurb about the show...
Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo.... Ro - may - o as I have been corrected... but I am a chick and I would like to call him Romeo (as in Juliette). Can I just have one percent of your chops???... whats the longest you have gone without your guitar in your hands??.. I know thats your real wife... This guy leaves me speechless along with the rest of the band.

A simply amazing and flawless show. Now I can't remember the last time I could say that about a concert. They are on tour this summer to support their latest release "Paradise Lost". Haven't got that one yet and please don't ask me their set list either. Lost track after the first few songs. They played for about 2 hrs and without any mistakes, hesitations and very close to the recorded version. They played menacing changes, like it was normal or something... It was a great show and this is not meant to be a formal review... just a blurb..

Countess B
Odd Time Obsessed

No comments: