Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who Knew Part III - Jane's Addiction

Who knew Jane's Addiction was so cool?

I guess a lot of people do, I mean, I kinda thought they were back in the day, but I haven't been in the Addiction of Jane's loop lately. Anywho, I was just turned on to their 2003 release "Strays" this weekend and its pretty cool even if they didn't get along. Perry is one of a kind and his vocal layering is way cool on this effort. As I was listening and hoping to find an oddy. And just at the seventh track I could not believe my ears..... 15/8 and 14/8 all in same song. Now that's bloody cool....
Check it out on "Strays"
Wrong Girl - 15/8 & 14/8
And of course I will be playing it this week on Odd Time Obsessed Radio

Odd Girl,
-B
OddTimeObsessed.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that song sounded pretty syncopated. way cool