Thursday, March 6, 2008

Can I just say?

Can I just say ....that the people who listen to this station are cool as shit. (its a compliment)

I love it!

Tell me tell me what makes you tick.
is it 5, 9, 10, 11, 13, 17, 8?? 4 (really that's okay), 21, 25 or 3
Tell me tell me what you groove too.
Tell me tell me what you write.

I want to hear it!

And I do...
Johan - Empty Cinema from Sweden sent me a song he wrote in 14/16 - I find it getting stuck in my head (so cool)
Timothy - sent me an epic list of suggested songs with the signatures included (very handy)
Ryan - sent my some cool songs I never heard of and he writes some oddies himself
Guy - requests some great tunes and inspires new ones
Phillip - from Norway, turned me on to Balkan Folk music - 13 and 25s who could ask for more?

Well, there are many more..... so keep it coming, I appreciate the shared obsessing..... especially when you tell me your fav meter.

Y'all Rock!
Stay odd,
-B
OddTimeObsessed.com

No comments: