Sunday, October 13, 2019

Episode 30: Fake Book Inspired | I Thought About You - 11/8 | Odd Meter Music | Speed Composition

Ep 30: 10-13-19 Random Page of a Fake Book - First Four Bars of 'I Thought of You' in 11/8 (3332). I used the chord changes for 'inspiration' and they are; Fmaj7, Bb9 (#11), A7, D7(#5), G9, Ab13, G9.

Berklee Days inspired - I attended Berklee College of Music from 87-91(right after high school) and earned a BA in Professional Music. They were not big on time signatures at the time and worshiped the 4/4 bebop... Miles, Coltrane etc...no Don Ellis insight, actually I learn of him way after school. Anyways, this is how I am going to re-experience this genre in a new dimension... My chord scale for arranging chops are way rusty, but not for long... Keepin' it ODD, BetZe13

No comments: